Thursday, August 12, 2010

What Do You Mean I Haven't Blogged Lately???



OK...you are right...I haven't blogged lately. I'm not sure it's even worth it to go back and tell you how fast the summer has gone and all that the kids have done this year. Our annual trip up north has already come and gone, and now we prepare for the county and state fairs (which truly mark the end of summer for us) and get ready for the new school year. We are taking each day as it comes and trying to enjoy each and every one of them.


We did however get some AWESOME pictures taken at the arboretum by our new friend Tirisha Dirks at Content Photography. She made us all feel so comfortable (Tori included) and she got some great shots. This is just a sampling of her work.
We have some other really great photos that I will try to add soon. It's hard to choose our favorites!
Hope the summer has been great for all of you. Drop us a note on our blog sometime. Maybe it will encourage me to post again!

2 comments:

Jensens6021 said...

Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing.

JHHalloran said...

I just love you pictures. I love readings blogs. Continue to post. I wish I was a blogger...seems kinda fun :)